CRÉDIT D'IMPÔT LOGIRÉNOV
A tax credit up to $2,500* for insulation
The LogiRéno tax credit is a Quebec government program that caters to residential owners or co-owners, who have renovation work done, including insulation, on their primary place of residence before July 1st, 2015.
The following residences are eligible for this grant:
- Single-family homes: independently insulated, semi-detached or row;
- Prefabricated house or mobile home permanently secured in place;
- Apartment in a divided co-ownership building (condominium);
- Apartment in a residential duplex or triplex.
To be eligible for this grant, the renovation of a home, including those aimed at improving the energy efficiency of residential buildings, must be performed by a qualified contractor** under contract entered into after April 24, 2014 and before July 1st, 2015.
*The financial help granted through this tax credit for an eligible dwelling, up to a maximum of $2,500, corresponds to 20% of eligible expenses that exceed $3,000.
**The qualified contractor must be a person, or a partnership, with an establishment in Quebec and hold the appropriate license at the time the work is being executed, if the execution of said work requires a license issued under the Building Act.
For all the details regarding this tax credit, please consult the Revenu Quebec website Revenu Quebec
- All work eligible for the purposes of the EcoRenov tax credit will be recognised for the application of the LogiRénov tax credit solely upon the expiry of the EcoRenov credit, that is to say, work done under renovation agreements after October 31, 2014.
- The financial assistance offered by this refundable tax credit can be added, if need be, to that offered for eco-friendly home renovations under the Rénoclimat program, administered by the Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles.
For a free estimate, call us at 819 324-0326 or at 1 888 324-0326, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.